What is the purpose of my life?
How often do you ask yourself this existential question? “Purpose in life” is a decidedly western concept. Visit our Buddhist Temple on Saturday, August 9th at 2:00 pm to learn why this concept is treated very differently in Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism, why you should stop asking yourself this question and what you should start asking yourself to live a happy life.
Introduction to Buddhism Meeting
- Topic: What is Buddhism? A brief history
- Learn how to chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and properly use the Juzu Beads, Buddhist prayer beads
- Q&A with our Chief Priest
- The meeting starts at 2:00 pm and concludes around 3:00 pm. Open to the public.
- We will be Live Streaming the meeting for members and guests in NC, SC, GA, FL, DE … if you’d like to join a web cast at a local member location, please call or email the Temple.
Call or email the Temple if you have questions or want more information.