Myosenji Buddhist Temple will host an Introduction to Buddhism meeting on Saturday, June 2, 2018. The meeting will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Charlotte, 895 W. Trade Street, Charlotte, NC
- Brief lecture on Buddhism’s Ten Worlds by our Chief Priest, Rev Sakabe.
- Learn how to chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and properly use the Juzu Beads, Buddhist prayer beads.
- Q&A with our Chief Priest.
- The meeting will begin at 1:00 pm and ends about 2:15 pm. Open to the public.
- Parking in the hotel garage will be validated, so it is free. Please remember to bring in your ticket when you come into the hotel.
If you have decided to become a Buddhist or are interested in learning how to become a Buddhist, Rev Sakabe will be performing the Acceptance of the Precept Ceremony, the ceremony where you become a Buddhist, immediately following the meeting. Please email us with any questions using the form below.